Follow the links below for details of local activities:
During half term there are a number of activities available for families:
- The Active Communities page on the Wiltshire Council website has details of activities and resources for families during half term The resources, activities and ideas support mental health, promote physical activity and ideas to do something new or different.
- The Reading Agency has a Winter Mini Challenge which challenges children to read at least three books by Friday 19 February. If they review the books online, children unlock limited edition virtual badges and a special certificate
- Wiltshire libraries have recordings of story times, author talks and craft activities
- A number of Wiltshire Council libraries are offering an order and collect service with bookable computers for essential use
- Wiltshire and Swindon History Centre is setting families a challenge to record their creative activities – a record that could become part of our Living in Lockdown archive.