We ensure that all children are valued and value their place in our Christian school community.
At Woodborough, we place our children at the centre of our curriculum.
The key principles behind the design of our curriculum are for our children to:
- be confident, independent and resilient; displaying a thirst for learning
- be kind; showing empathy and compassion whilst valuing diversity
- be respectful and true to their own beliefs and values
- have cultural capital and be knowledgeable about our country and our world
- achieve academically across the entire curriculum, meeting at least the national expectation by the end of their primary education
- have flourished through primary school and be well-prepared for the challenges of the secondary school curriculum
- have aspirations for the future and know that these can be reached through hard work and determination.
(To be reviewed at TD Day, 19.06.2023)