|Name of School/Academy||Woodborough CE (VA) Primary School|
|Full Job vacancy title||Named Pupil Teaching Assistant, Key Stage 1|
|Please select a category||Schools – Teaching☐||Non-Teaching☒||Headteacher☐|
|Address||Broad Street, Woodborough, Pewsey, Wiltshire, SN9 5PL|
|Salary range||Grade D 14 (£8.70 per hour)|
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and motivated teaching assistant to join our skilled and friendly staff team to work with a Key Stage 1 pupil on a named pupil contract.
· Have excellent literacy, numeracy and interpersonal skills
· Have high expectations of children and yourself
· Can engage and inspire children
· Can work effectively as part of a team
· Have the ability to form strong and supportive relationships
· Are willing to engage in personal professional development
· Are energetic, enthusiastic and have a sense of humour
· Can contribute to the Christian ethos of our school
Then we can offer you:
· Happy, well behaved pupils who are interested in learning and enjoy school
· A caring, experienced, hard-working team of professionals in a happy working environment
· An effective and supportive governing body
· Supportive and friendly parents
· A school which is welcoming, extremely popular and in an attractive rural setting
Visits to our school are warmly welcomed
– please telephone for an appointment.
Hours of work: 15 hours per week – term time only
Contract type: Temporary (Special Purpose Contract initially for 1 year)
Closing date: Thursday 12th October 2017
Interview date: To be confirmed (likely to be week beginning 16th October 2017).
Commencement date: Ideally 30th October 2017
Please refer to the school website, www.woodboroughschool.org
To obtain an application form, please contact Mrs K. Hobbs, Administrative Officer, on 01672 851305.
Woodborough CE (VA) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed